Once a delegates training has been successfully completed he will achieve an ECITB Certificate of training and the new Level 2 QCF LAPL and ACE card. After the 4 week programme, the delegate would then proceed to the workplace and complete his ECITB work based assignments (WBTA). Once this has been successfully completed he can then register for the QCF level 3 diploma in Moving Loads.
Experience and certificates gained after successfully completing the 4 week training programme:
- ECITB Level 2 Certificate in Lifting and Positioning Engineering Construction Loads (QCF)
- ECITB approved certificate of training
- 2 Day Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Rigging Loft Management
- 1 Day LOLER Planning & Risk assessment awareness
- Working at Height (Modules 1 & 2)
This course is aimed at people trying to gain a recognised entry level qualification into rigging and lifting and wishing to pursue a career in the rigging and lifting industry.
£4500 per delegate (excluding VAT)