This training is designed to ensure that personnel in a supervisory position and those responsible for carrying out LOLER planning and risk assessments have the skills to analyse the rigging & lifting operations of the workforce and are able to carry out assessments methodically and in compliance with the regulations.
Course content will include:
- What are the LOLER regulations and how do we apply these
- Applying suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Identifying safety critical equipment and operations
- How to write and review a Method Statement
- Relevant legislation, personal responsibilities, ACOP standards and guidelines
- How to write and carry out a risk assessment
This course is suitable for anybody who is required to prepare or have knowledge of lifting plans and risk assessments for rigging and lifting operations.
A certificate will be awarded on completion of the course.
This course can be held at our state of the art facility situated at Teesway Park, Stockton on Tees or if required one of our instructors can hold the course at the client’s premises.
£250 per delegate (excluding VAT)