This course is aimed to provide delegates with the knowledge and understanding of safety measures and fail prevention techniques when working at height and work based training scenarios.
- Complying with W.A.H.R, HASWA, M.H.S.W.A, PUWER, LOLER
- Hierarchy of WAH equipment selection
- Equipment inspection, maintenance and documentation
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Safe use of Ladders
- Safe use of scaffolding platforms and MEWPS
- Recognising the hazards when working at height
- Fall prevention
- Fall restraint – fall control/arrest systems
- Fall arrest trauma
- Use of horizontal safety life lines
- Identification of equipment to include types of visual damage
- Correct donning of harness, including pre-use checks & inspection
- Work restraint systems
- Fall arrest systems
Target Group & Aim
With the latest changes to Working at Height employers need to re-asses and monitor their staff who are working at height. This course is designed for up to 8 delegates who actively work at Height and who use Harnesses and other associated equipment to carry out their duties. The course is split 60/40 between theory and practical.
On successful completion of this course delegates would have completed a theoretical test and have participated in the practical content relating to various equipment used when working at heigh and various fall prevention techniques.On successful completion of this course, delegates will be issued a TRL certificate (valid for 3 years).
£250 per delegate (excluding VAT).